Mark R. Endahl, EIT
Mark Endahl is a Mechanical Engineer/Designer for Innovative Engineering Solutions, LLC. His experience includes 7 years of design in many aspects of engineering, which allows him to bring creative ideas to the design process.
Mr. Endahl has had design experience for projects involving the design and specifications of heating systems (hot water boiler systems, including piping/ pumping systems and components), ventilation systems (make-up air, air handling units, and heat recovery systems), air conditioning systems (air handling units, rooftop units, furnaces, condensing units, geothermal heat pumps and piping/pumping systems and all components), plumbing systems (domestic water, sewer and storm piping systems, plumbing fixtures, waste and storm interceptors, etc.), fire protection sprinkler systems, and temperature control systems (Direct Digital Control “DDC”, Electric). Mr. Endahl has designed these systems for the following types of buildings:
Apartments Banks Churches Clinics
Hospitals Retail Nursing Homes Post Offices
Hotels Manufacturing Dormitories Office Buildings
Restaurants Schools Assisted Living
· 2007 to Present: Mechanical Engineer – Innovative Engineering Solutions, LLC
· 2006 to 2007: Mechanical Engineer –TSP, Inc.
· 2003 to 2005: Mechanical Engineer – Associated Consulting Engineering, Inc.
· 2001 to 2002: Mechanical Engineer – TSP, Inc. (formerly Spitznagel, Inc.)
· Graduate: Bachelor of Science, Mechanical Engineering, 2000;
· American Society of Heating, Refrigeration, and Air Conditioning Engineers; (ASHRAE)
ｩ IES Mechanical Engineering Solutions, LLC All Rights Reserved - Webmaster Contact